Today in this corporate business world web sites play a key role in taking forward the identity of their product or organization. our Lucency Technologies is one of the Best Django training institute in KPHB Hyderabad. If we talk about any business today they need their online presence. For this, definitely one should have their own website. In fact, most of the virtual solutions which we use nowadays are web applications. Dynamic web applications like Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay, Uber, etc. are the few examples which we are using in our daily life. For building these kinds of complex dynamic web applications we need a strong web framework so that we can have a strong backend development. In order to achieve this, Django framework with Python is highly used.
Django is a free and open source web application framework which is written in Python. The primary goal of the Django framework is to create complex large database driven web applications in an effortless way with a great speed. The Django follows MVT architectural pattern which means Model View Template. The amazing advantage of this framework is the Reusability and Pluggability of components in order to speed up things.
Even in any simple website designed by a single person, we can include advanced functionality like admin panels, contact forms, authentication support and more. Using the inbuilt components of the framework one can easily build an application just by configuring them properly. One can happily focus on writing the application without any worries because the framework itself takes care of lot of the effort of web development.Prerequisites:
- Dedication and interest in learning the subject.
- Need to be comfortable with the Python concepts.
- Basic knowledge on web stack like HTML, CSS and Java Script.
Introduction To Django
- You will have the introduction to the Django and its principles. All the theory part is explained in this session. Get Started with Django
- You will learn how to install Django framework and bringing up web server. Defining what is list and list slicing. Stating Django Project
- You will master the Data Structures available in Python like list, tuples, dictionary, and set using simple real time examples. Adding Models
- You will learn model classes and how to add them. Learn .py Database commands creating Admin interface, the model API and Database Relations. Creating User Home Page
- You will learn adding user login and logout views. More about Django templates, URL mapping of apps and the template context. Adding Forms
- You will learn how to use Django forms and adding a html form. Adding field options, accepting and Showing invitations, named groups etc. Django Deployment
- You will have introduction to Django Deployment. Setting up Github with full deployment walkthrough on Python. Advanced Topics
- You will have introduction to the advanced topics like CBV’s which stands for Class Based Views, Template views with CBV, Detail view and list views and CRUD views. Project Time
- After covering all the above topics it’s time to start a real time project for which you will have our efficient professionals help and guidance.
Structure of our Django syllabus follows.
NOTE: Almost every task is explained with an exampleIntroduction To Front End: 1. HTML 2. CSS 3. JAVA SCRIPT 4. BOOT STRAP Introdution To Django: 1. Features Of Django 2. Django Web Server 3. Understanding DJANGO Environment 4. A Simple Hello World Application A Project For Displaying Hyper Links: 1. Django Architecture. 2. MVC and MTV. 3. Starting a Project. 4. Django Apps 5. Activating our first apps 6. a view that displays a hyperlink 7. Mapping the views of url. 8. Running our first App. 9. Improving the views using templates. 10.The improved templates. 11.Template inheritence. 12.Sending data from url to view. 13. A Project for creating a website: 1. Starting a project. 2. Creating an App inside the project. 3. Activating the App. 4. Creating the model for an App. 5. Sorting objects. 6. Creating objects. 7. Filtering objects. 8. Deleting objects. 9. Making chenges in the data Model. Django Forms Creation : 1. Forms basics. 2. Creating Contact us Form. 3. Form Field Examples. Django's Email Functionality: 1. Configuring Email settings. 2. Sending Emails with Django. Django Template Language: 1. Django Template tags. 2. if/else 3. if/elif/else 4. For 5. comments 6. Filters 7. Using templates to display data in the site. Integrating Bootstrap into Django: 1. Introduction to Bootstrap. 2. Creating Tables. 3. Creating Grids. 4. Cerating Carousels. Sessions and Cookies: 1. Diffeernce Between Session And Cookie. 2. Creating Sessions and cookies in n Django. Using the Data Base in Django : 1.using SQlite. 2.Configuring SQlite in Django. 3.Working with Mysql in Django. 4.Configuring Oracle Database. 5.working with Oraclee in Django. Django Restful API: 1.CRUD operations.